Tuesday 10 May 2011

Chat up lines


Here are a few I found that might be useful in an emergency!

Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Neither do I, but it broke the ice!

Lick your finger-touch your choosen one on their clothing-and say-Can i help you out of those wet clothes?

Excuse me, I'm a little short on cash, would you mind if we shared a cab home.

Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.

"You might as well sleep with me, because I am going to tell all mates that you did anyway".

YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE YOU COULD RUN CADBURYS OUT OF BUSINESS

I've had quite a bit to drink, and you're beginning to look pretty good.

I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too

Oh Dear.........desperation has crept in!

No comments:

Post a Comment